Saturday 18 January 2014

My wife Loves me

My wife Loves me


Comments comments (0)

While watching an emotional scene on TV...

I just can't hold my tears..
My wife knows me so well...
She shifts her gaze as the scene begins...
I present a more enjoyable spectacle...
I know her eyes are on me, without looking at her...
My eyes get moist to amuse her...
Earlier than they should have been...
She says she smiles to help me recover....
But I get hurt.....
Because I am an emotional fool....
PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN WAYS OF LOVING ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your invaluable perception.

ONE TOUGH DAY THAT BROKE THE DREAM OF A BILLION PEOPLE

  ONE TOUGH DAY THAT BROKE THE DREAM OF A BILLION PEOPLE   Well Played, team India. We are proud of the way you played in this tournament. U...