Monday 27 January 2014

RAHUL GANDHI FAILED...

RAHUL GANDHI FAILED...

I pity Rahul Gandhi for a bad decision yet again, of choosing seasoned Arnab Goswami for his maiden interview. It was RG's novice and Arnab's guile all the way. He must understand that it's a journalist's job to ask uncomfortable questions. I never saw Arnab so polite with politicians speaking irrelevantly.
I found in the newspaper that NDTV was approached earlier but in view of the TRP's of Times Now, the core group of the Gandhi scion changed its decision.
Few days back I had met a youth who visited brothels frequently, as a part of research for my next novel. Watching Rahul Gandhi evading the questions, I recalled the description that youth had given me when I asked him about his first face off with a prostitute. My object is not making fun of Rahul Gandhi. I like him as an individual irrespective of his political achievements. However, the position he is in, his body language and his words were enunciating his nervousness which is highly unbecoming of the stature of the politician he wants to be and this country wants to see him as. Anyhow, I am nobody to judge his performance.
If he had intentionally and knowingly chosen the most difficult journalist to deal with, I would appreciate him and would stand with him for he has desire to learn. I would like to see him improved in confidence, posture and language the next time and sincerely hoping that the next time comes sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your invaluable perception.

ONE TOUGH DAY THAT BROKE THE DREAM OF A BILLION PEOPLE

  ONE TOUGH DAY THAT BROKE THE DREAM OF A BILLION PEOPLE   Well Played, team India. We are proud of the way you played in this tournament. U...